Do you have a passion for safety and are looking for a stable career that offers professional growth and advancement opportunities? Use your talents and energy to partner with our underwriters and insureds to promote safety and reduce risks. We are looking for someone with a background in safety, transportation, or risk management who sees loss control as more than just compliance. The Safety Representative assists the underwriting department in the evaluation of current and potential insureds and discusses exposures with company management. You will also assist insureds in developing, implementing, and evaluating their own loss prevention programs. This position is based in our Knoxville, Tennessee office with an assigned territory in west Tennessee and Kentucky. You will have the autonomy to schedule your travel within your assigned region to provide a work-life balance.
This is a career you should consider if you:
- Have a background in Insurance, Trucking Operations, Safety, Logistics, Commercial Auto Risk Management, or Loss Prevention
- Are adept in networking, building relationships, negotiating, and problem solving
- Enjoy coaching, teaching, giving public presentations, and approaching work with a consultative approach
- Possess a strong customer service orientation
- Are a self-starter, organized, analytical, professional, and committed to excellence
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America’s largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company car
- A formal Management Development Program
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.)
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company